Government of Maharashtra , Authorised Translator
for English > marathi > English only. contact 9823012301 Email . bvgirdhari@gmail
Standard Terms for Translation Services
· This is a Translation Services of pune (Maharashtra) provides , Translation Services in Indian Languages & preferably Marathi / Hindi / English .
. We are having rich experience in the Translation field. Ours is a Team of different Language Experts.
· we have well evolved & quality oriented document Translation process which can be briefly summarized :
. Clients contact us with original documents, that need to be translated.
. We accept only photocopies after verification from original.
. We give documents' estimated turnover for completing the translation work.
. We are having a team of translators and we allocate the work to concerne translator.
- After quality check, test, we give document for DTP and proof reading.
- We accept the scanned copy of the documents for translation and we can send the translated matter in the form of soft copy and hard copy by Courier ( courier charges Minimum 100/-for Maharashtra only.). If the customer is not able to produce original document than, we put the remark " Translation is based on the scan copy sent."
- We accept translation work online / Scan and payment through NEFT Bank or by cheque/DD.
- If there are any modifications in the translated documents, & if we covince / agree then we are always open for the corrections.
- 100% advance required to be paid in cash/D.D./ Bank Transfer.
- We believe in teamwork, quality and accountability.
- Kindly visit our website http://www.bvgirdhari.com
- Do write to us on Email firstname.lastname@example.org for translation work or contact on mobile no. 9823012301.
- Thanks and looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you.
Account Number: 20076754019
IFSC for NEFT: MAHB0001142
New Books Launched:
O) AArsa adivasi jivan shailicha
SANSHODHAN PATHEYA :- Editor : Dr. Dhanaji Gurav.
Rastrasant Tukdoji Maharaj:Janjagaran karya.
dr. bhaskar girdhari yanchya sahityacha vivechak abhyas by dr. Shakuntala Bhosle.